Easy as Eff!
Lemon Garlic Salmon
3x 6oz pieces of Salmon
6 tbsp Butter
1/4 cup of lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
1/2 tbsp Honey
4 tsp Garlic (minced)
1 Lemon (cut into wedges)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with tin foil.
- Lay the salmon skin side down, and tent the sides of the tin foil around the salmon so that when you pour on the sauce, it’s contained.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Once melted, add in your garlic and cook over a medium heat for 1 minute. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in your lemon juice and honey until combined. Pour the sauce over the salmon, reserving about 1/4 cup of sauce for later. Season the salmon liberally with sea salt and pepper.
- Cook the salmon in the oven for 30 mins.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, and set the oven on a High Broil. Baste in the juices it’s created in the tin foil. Once the broiler is heated up, place salmon on a rack set midway in the oven, and broil for 5 minutes or until the fish’s internal temperate is 140 degrees
- Serve the salmon hot with fresh dill on top and lemon wedges (heat up and use the remaining butter sauce to pour over the top of the fish before serving).