Devilled Eggs with Caviar
2 tsp dijon mustard
1/2 tsp white vinegar
3 tbsp mayonnaise
1/8 ground black pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp chives
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, place the eggs in the water. Then increase the heat back to high and set a timer for 14 minutes.
2. Prepare ice bath, after 14 minutes, place in ice bath
3. Slice cooled eggs in half and remove yolk into a small bowl
4. Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir everything together until it’s smooth.
5. Use a spoon to add a portion of the deviled egg mixture back into the hole of each egg white. Sprinkle on paprika for garnish.
6. Place a small portion of caviar on top of each of the completed devilled egg.
Products Used In This Recipe
No products were found matching your selection.