Always Covid-19 compliant to keep you safe.
Effing Sassy Sierra Salmon Bowl
2 X 6oz Sockeye Portions
1 Whole Avocado
1 cup Sushi Rice
Effing Spicy Mayo
- Thoroughly rinse sushi rice in a colander with cold water.
- Add rice to a pot along with 1 1/4 cups of water and cover (Use the container that contained the rice and fill with water to the brim).
- Cook on Medium-high heat until water reaches simmer and reduce heat for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes (covered)
- Meanwhile, Pre-Heat oven to 400F and place Salmon pieces on a cookie sheet.
- Once pre-heated place sheet in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until fish has reached an internal temperature of 140F.
- Slice or cube avocado.
- After rice has cooked and rested, add sushi rice seasoning and mix with wooden spoon (optional).
- Assembly for Bowl (all to your preference):
- Scoop rice into bowl
- To one side add fish
- Add edamame beans and pickled shallots
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and ponzu sauce
- Spread Spicy mayo across the top
- Seaweed can be used to scoop mixture in bowl. (Sierra had decided to break up salmon and mix through bowl thoroughly.
- Take a photo.
- Enjoy your meal!
- Post on social media and tell your friends!