“Effing Lobster Rolls”
Effing Lobster Rolls
2 freshly baked Hot Dog buns from Bon Ton Bakery
Cooked Lobster Meat
Chips from Drift Food Truck
- Dice one celery stock and dill pickle. Add to mixing bowl with mayo and lobster meat and juice from 1/2 lemon. Stir
- Cut outside edges of bun and spread garlic butter. Centre cut bun for lobster mix loading.
- Heat frying pan to toast edges of buns with garlic butter. Think grilled cheese sandwich.
- Take golden brown bun and load with lobster mixture and enjoy with a squirt of lemon juice on top. Plate and add side of Drift crisps.
- Enjoy your simple Nova Scotia Style Effing Lobster Roll