- Monkfish – 1 pound of monkfish.
- Olive Oil – ½ tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt & Pepper – ½ teaspoon of both salt & pepper.
- Paprika – ½ teaspoon of paprika.
- Onion Powder – ¼ teaspoon of onion powder.
- Preheat. Preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the fish. Rinse the 1-pound monkfish, then pat your fillets dry using paper towels. Lightly coat the fish on all sides with ½ tablespoon of olive oil. Season with ½ teaspoon each of salt, pepper, and paprika, and ¼ teaspoon of onion powder.
- Bake. Bake in the middle of your oven’s center rack at 400°F (205°C) for 12-15 minutes, depending on your monkfish fillet thickness .
Serve. Once the fillets have cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F (65°C) remove them from the oven and serve immediately.