Effing Easy Stuffed Mushrooms That cant be Beat!
Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- 15 white mushrooms
- 1/4lb. Crab Claw meat
- 2 tbsp Chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Chopped Red bell pepper
- 1 Cup of goldfish crackers or plain saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese (finely grated)
- 1/4 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 small egg
- salt and pepper, to your liking
- Preheat oven to 400 Degree Fahrenheit/200 degrees celsius.
- Heat some oil in a skillet over medium to high heat. Cook the celery, onion, and bell peppers for 2 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the mushrooms, remove all the mushroom stems, and chop half of the stems,
- Add the stems into the skillet with the onion celery mixture, cook for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer the veggies to a bowl. Add the crab claw meat, crushed crackers, half the cheddar cheese, old bay seasoning, garlic powder, egg, and salt and pepper to taste.
- stir well to combine everything.
- Place mushrooms in a baking dish. Fill the mushrooms with the prepared mixture and sprinkle the mushrooms with the remaining cheese.
- Bake the mushrooms for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!