Here at Effing Seafoods Market we are continuing our journey to grow. We are currently looking for an Effing Team Member to learn a little of everything, starting with the basics of the business from fish handling in a refrigerated environment, packing orders and lots of Effing awesome customer service. The right candidate will possess an honest, positive and genuine attitude, with the ability to work during the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm
The energetic person we are looking for has the following …
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO Krystal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting and assisting customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Operate cash registers and handle customer transactions accurately.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, including stocking shelves and cleaning display cases.
- Assist with inventory management, including receiving and restocking merchandise.
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding safety, sanitation, and security.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
- Strong math skills, including the ability to perform basic calculations quickly and accurately
- Ability to sanitize work areas and follow proper food handling procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Doesn’t mind a little cold
- Listens and follows instructions well
- Has seafood knowledge or is able to learn quickly.
- Able to work unsupervised, while being proactive and productive.
- Be adaptable in fast paced, ever changing daily tasks
- Is physically able to lift 30-50 lbs, and can load/unload van without assistance (We do use dollies and carts)
- Liking seafood is an absolute asset!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
If this sounds like you then we want you on our Effing Team!
Please send us your cover letter and resume and we will contact you for an interview if we feel you meet the requirements for the person we are looking for.
Job Type: Part-time – Could be Full-Time
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Albert, AB T8N 3Z8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
Work Location: In person